Revision as of 00:48, 2 March 2017 by SureshDhandapani
- Medico Friends Circle - Chennai first meeting on the evening of March 4th, 2017 in Saturday 5.30 pm to 7.30 pm @ Spaces, 1, Elliot's Beach Road, Besant Nagar, Chennai.agenda (1) Welcome and introductions Intoduction to mfc and objectives of the Chennai chapter (2) Study on clinical trials in India – Participants' expereinces and issues related to accessibility and affordability of drugs– Presentation by Sarojini N, Sama, New Delhi, followed by discussion (3) Presentation of the report of the fact finding on health effects of oil spill at Ennore followed by discussion (4) Suggestions for way forward.Welcome All.
- 3rd National Bioethics Conference on the theme Governance in Healthcare, Ethics, Equity and Justice to held at All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi between 18 - 20 November, 2010.
- Seminar on Pharmaceutical Policy in India: Challenges for the Campaign for Access organised by JSA and Community Development Medical Unit at Kolkota between 19 - 20 February 2010.
- Health and Human Rights Course organised by CEHAT and Tata Institute of Social Sciences from 18 - 27 January 2010 at FIAMC Bio-Medical Ethics Centre, St. Pius College, Mumbai. For more details visit www.esocialsciences.com/opportunities/workshops/workshopDetails.aspx?workshopid=227
- 3rd South Asian Regional Symposium on Evidence Informed Healthcare organised by Christian Medical College, Vellore, Indian Council of Medical Research and the South Asian Cochrane Network & Centre at Vellore from 11- 14 January 2010. For more details visit www.cochrane-sacn.org/Symposium2010/Index.htm.
- Medico Friend Circle Annual Meet organised by Medico Friend Circle at Wardha from 8 - 9 January 2010.
- National Symposium on Medical And Health Science Education in India organised by Peoples Council of Education and Homi Bhabha Centre for Science Education as part of the Second People's Education Congress in Mumbai from 5 - 8 October 2009. See www.hbcse.tifr.res.in/second-peoples-education-congress for more details.
- National Conference on Emerging Health Care models: Engaging the Private Health Sector organised by CEHAT on 25 - 26 September 2009. See www.cehat.org/go/PPP/News for more details.
- Training course on Health and Equity organised by International People's Health University in association with Jan Swasthya Abhiyan, Community Health Cell and Prayas at Bangalore from 1-9 September, 2009. See www.phmovement.org/iphu/en/bangalore/announcement for more details.
- JAAK Public Hearing on Health organised by Janaarogya Andolana - Karnataka at Sir M. Puttannachetty Town Hall in Bangalore on 31 March, 2009 from 10.30am onwards.
- Medico Friend Circle Annual Meet on the theme 'Forced Displacement and Health' organised by Medico Friend Circle at Bongaigaon, Assam from 16 - 17 January, 2009.
- Medico Friend Circle Mid Annual Meet organised by Medico Friend Circle at Sevagram, Wardha from 4 - 5 July, 2008.
- All India Drug Action Network Meeting organised by All India Drug Action Network at Sevagram, Wardha on 3 July, 2008
- Equity and Health Rights- A training program for health activists organised by the International People's Health University at Jaipur from 15 to 21 March 2008. See http://phmovement.org/iphu/en/jaipur for more details.