Right to Health
Right to health is defined by Article 12 of the International Covenant on Economic, Social and Cultural Rights (ICESCR) as “the right of everyone to the enjoyment of the highest attainable standard of physical and mental health”.
- British Medical Association: An introduction to the Right to Health
- BMA Right to Health toolkit for health professionals
- People's Health Movement - Global Right to Health Campaign
- WHO Programmes and Projects: Health and Human Rights
- Wikipedia: Right to Health
This article is a stub. Find out how you can help communityhealth.in expand it at the Community Portal.