Sama - Resource Group for Women and Health
Sama - Resource Group for Women and Health is a Delhi based NGO that works on issues related to women and health. They initiate interventions that enable and empower people to have greater control over their physical, social, and political environments, all of which influence their health.Their work involves research, training and advocacy in issues including population policies, medical and reproductive technologies, clinical trials and violence against women. Sama is also an active member of the Jan Swasthya Abhiyan network.
Download Sama publications
- Unveiled Realities: A study on women’s experiences with Depo-Provera, an injectable contraceptive, 2003 (255KB)
- ARTs and Women: Assistance in Reproduction or Subjugation?, 2006 (5.6MB)
- Constructing Conceptions: The Mapping of Assisted Reproductive Technologies in India, 2010 (3.36MB)
- Report on International Consultation on Commercial, Economic and Ethical Aspects of Assisted Reproductive Technologies, 2010 (223KB)
- The Assisted Reproductive Technology (Regulation) Bill & Rules (Draft): Issues and Concerns, 2010 (5.6MB)
- Report on National Consultation on Regulation of Drug Trials, 2011 (3.5MB)
- Free Treatment in the Private Sector: Myth or Reality? A Pilot Study of Private Hospitals in Delhi, 2011 (1.75MB)
- Birthing A Market: A Study on Commercial Surrogacy, 2012 (896 KB)
This article is a stub. Find out how you can help communityhealth.in expand it at the Community Portal.